Rent Sea Kayaks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia
QUADRA Island Kayaking Rentals
Quadra Island Kayaking Rentals for 2020. The ocean conditions in and around Vancouver Island, Quadra Island and the many other islands that make up the Central Coast can at times be quite challenging. We recommend that paddlers that are unfamiliar with the area, join one of our Adventures. If you are coming to Quadra Island and want to get out on the water, we offer Guided Kayaking Day Tours. Tours operate from our shop conveniently located at 685 Heriot Bay Road, just minutes from the Quathiaski Cove Ferry Terminal on Quadra Island.
- Previous experience required if renting a kayak.
- Paddlers must be able to properly explain a solo paddle float rescue.
- Our hours of operation are subject to change without notice due to inclement weather or other safety hazards that may arise.
- All paddlers must sign a waiver and provide a credit card as a deposit.
- We require the knowledge & adherence of Canada’s/British Columbia’s whale & wildlife watching regulations. Learn more here.
- Paddlers under the age of 19 must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- An adult must accompany a person under the age of 16 on the water and have capsize recovery experience.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times while on the water.
- You will be required to load the boats onto and off your vehicle and have an appropriate roof rack system.
- Single Kayak (plastic): $45 per day (min. 2 days)
- Double Kayak (plastic): $60 per day (min. 2 days)
- Single Kayak (fiberglass): $65 per day (min. 2 days)
- Double Kayak (fiberglass): $85 per day (min. 2 days)
Add 7% PST & 5% GST to all rental rates.
To book a rental, please call us at 250-285-9453 or send us an email. We will confirm that your desired kayaks and dates are available within 24-48 hours and send further registration details.
48 hours notice is required to cancel a reservation. There is a $15 cancellation penalty per boat per day for less than 48 hours notice. Your rental period begins from the start time of your reservation. Please ensure you arrive well in advance to park and complete the registration process.
Group Kayaking Activities & DAY TOUR RESERVATIONS
We are happy to arrange private group bookings for your family outing or special event. With an emphasis on safety, all of our KAYAK TOURS provide you with a qualified guide and all the gear that you will need for a great day on the water.
You can call us at anytime to request a day tour, however reservations are highly recommended. We prefer 48 hours notice, so that we can confirm we have an available kayak guide and so that we can arrange snacks or lunch for your tour.
Call us at 250-285-9453 to book a day tour.
No experience necessary. Check out full details here: GUIDED KAYAKING DAY TOURS